Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first week

Being a student at HTMMA for the last two years, I can say there is not much contrast unless you are referring to my old school, St Paul's. Not only did we wear uniforms (degradation) but we had no art program and our only art class was copying peices of art down to the last detail (oppression).
Compared to that school, I am glad to be in a more expressive school. My favorite classes would have to be Humanities and I am looking forward to art class. Not to say that I don't enjoy the company of Chris but Algebra is my struggling subject (although I am confident this is a year). A success this week would be that most of my friends from HTMMA were accepted into this school as well. One struggle I would have to say is the electricity problems. Last year math was too difficult and science came easily to me. I guess its the combination of math into the elctricity problems. And the Algebra assignment, I finished in two days with a half hour's work without much trouble. This year is gonna be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment